Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yay the end of the weekend!

Well I honestly had a great weekend with Mario. not even a lot of laundry! We had a good choice of things to watch on TV and everything. Ariel is having a hard time this weekend. I guess she got spoiled with having me all to herself for 3 days with the whole snowing conditions. It's ok I will be home tomorrow and she will be home from school again so she can relax.

I really don't have much to say besides I can't wait to go home and I miss my daughter (I guess I got a little spoiled too) and I can't wait until the morning because I'm that closer to going home. I hope Earl's brother is able to give me a ride home because getting home at 8:30am is SWEET!

Random thought: my breath tastes like onions. Even after brushing my teeth and that's some potent shit!

Well off to bed I go a happy girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment