Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another day, another donut....

I couldn't have asked for a nicer day at work. I was a whole 1.25 hours early for work. Jeff picked me up and drove me to work so I saved $20 today. YAY! And he finally got to meet me since he is completely obsessed with me and believes we are destined to be together  but I am not REMOTELY attracted to him. It would be a relationship of pity and I'm not into that. I did that with Ron and we aint going there again. Anyway, I was able to snooze in my chair  because there was no way on god's green earth that I was letting her off the hook when she didn't even have him outta bed yet. If he was in his chair and cleaned up and eating breakfast I would have bended but not while she is doing laundry and drinking coffee and he is still in bed.

But we had a nice day. I let him go in the morning because we both have our early morning snoozes in our chairs. Then we had lunch, took a walk, did our pulleys, did our stretches and relaxed. By the time Arlene came over with her husband we were laughing and goofing off and she came in in a good mood. No complaints! Not one! She didn't get on his case or anything! I was truly amazed. So she stayed for a little while and chatted and then was gone. We watched Batman begins (which I have seen a thousand times when we didn't have cable and had to resort to our small dvd collection) and we both said it was a silly story and if you don't pay attention you have NO idea what is going on or who the guy in the burlap sack mask is.

Ariel made her calls to me but not for stupid stuff which I am glad about. First time she called, all she wanted to know was how to spell Elizabeth and hung up. Then she called with the drama. Apparently, Iyishia went out to the store and left the kids with Ritchie. I don't know what his major malfunction is but everytime he has the kids he stops them from playing and sends them to read or nap. WTF?? If the kids are not killing each other then let them go. Ariel said that Kaylynn kept on crying. So send her for a nap not 2 seven year olds that are beyond napping age. I could see if everyone was up at the crack of dawn and they were all crabby, but don't punish all of them because the youngest one needs a nap.  So of course I am the one who gets the phone calls. The important call came later when Ariel called to tell me she couldn't get a hold of Gramma and she was worried because Gramma was sick and she is ALWAYS home. So, I called. When I didn't get anyone I immediately called my cousin Mimi. If anyone knows where Gramma is it would be Mimi. Well, she turned up in the hospital again and of course no one called me. But this time she is okay. She was complaining about her leg last week and that ended her in the hospital for 6 days and then she came hoome and the leg wasnt' improving. Yesterday the visiting nurse came to the house and said the leg wasnt looking good and for her to go to the ER and she did. So they admitted her again and she has an infection as a result of the original blod clot from last week so they are treating it with antibiotics and blood thinners to get rid of everything. I got Gramma and Ariel on a three way call so Ariel wouldn't worry and it picks my gramma's spirits up to tlak to the kids. Especially after Ariel was the one to discover that Gramma wasn't home. I guess i have to make it a point to call everyday now to check on her since no one calls me. I have to check in on her everyday from now on.

So we did Hamburger Helper for dinner, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy and then Mario was ready for bed. No Olympics tonight for him. So here I am up in my room blogging. I slacked off for a while during me and John's realtionship but I have to vow to never let a man come between me and my blog commitment.

Well that is all for me today. I am going to go to bed early. Like right now. Maybe I can have some energy tomorrow. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment