Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ok I have had enough snow!

Well I give up on the whole John thing. He is too wrapped up in himself to pick up his phone for two minutes and let me know how he is doing. I can't force someone to let me care about them. I care and that's it. I can't force him to be around me. So I will care from afar.

We have had snow from Tuesday night thru Thursday morning. School was closed Wedensday and Thursday so i have been stuck in the house and crazy bored. Ariel was able to go outside today and play in the snow without being snowed into the ground while trying to play. I like not having a big walk or sidewalk because shoveling takes 3 minutes flat. Tuesday night I went to Iyishia's for "training" but we did absolutley nothing but download movies and bullshit. It was nice just hanging out. It's hard for me to be around Ritchie and not want to spit in his face. But we were having a nice conversation so it distracted me for my distaste.

Jeff is in full pursuit of me. I feel bad because I blew him off on Monday waiting for John to show up. Jeff has been nothiing but crazy nice to the point of desperate to see me and I wasted the day waiting on John. We had postponed our lunch date to Tuesday but then he got called in to work so it got rainchecked again. Well then there was Wednesday and all this snow. So rainchecked again. But I have no reset date.

Today was another wasted day. Yesterday was let's watch movies and lay around all day and do nothing. Today was let's lay around and think of stuff we could do and then not do it. Ariel was most productive....she played in the snow.

We went food shopping and got last minute Valentines Day party stuff for Ariel's school and now I am all set. I spoke to Karen Rovine and she is nice enough but on the naive side. I know parties are not everyone's forte but she is naive. I guess the part that kinda rubs me the wrong way is like she didn't want to get the kids cupcakes because they get all crumbly and messy in their backpacks? who cares? if they like them get them for them! So she ordered donuts. Who orders donuts? I know kids that hate donuts. So anyway...I will make the best of this party. I have games and candy and chocolate what else do ya need? LOL

So I am off to bed now so I can be well rested and sober to deal with 24 little bratty kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment