Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunday...making up for lost time

Sunday January 31, 2010


I have been slacking off. I haven’t blogged as I should have been. I have gone a whole week withou9t blogging. I guess when I have nothing to do, I blog. But that is no excuse. I’m not sure exactly what I did on Monday. I know I did some cleaning around the house but can’t recall much else. On Tuesday it was time to take the kittens to the vet. They are ok. They got dewormed, got their rabies shots and two other immunizations, and got an antibiotic to treat Oliver’s eyes and their sour bellies. After dropping the kitties off it was time for training at Pacheco’s. We ordered pizza and then watched a video of Mark Smith on dream making. I have to make a dream board. And think big. I spoke to John from Iyishia’s and when I got home. He slept all day because he was up all night with the stomach flu. Probably got it from Mackenzie because he saw her on Saturday after she was sick Friday and Saturday.

Wednesday John took off from work. He came over and we went shopping. I feel like whenever I am with John we are shopping. We had Chinese for lunch and so I didn’t make dinner because he said he wasn’t hungry. H e forgot his clothes so he had to go home. He came back Thursday morning and we took a ride to Lake Ariel to pick up his tax information. We stopped in Dickson City to continue to look for the stuff for the capias. No luck in that department. On our way back home we stopped and did his taxes. He made 101,000 last year. I can’t even touch that. It makes me wonder what I can bring to the table. He has a house, a car, rental properties and all this other stuff. What do I ever have to offer? I can’t help but feel inadequate. I don’t know how to bring it up either. I don’t know what he thinks I make but I’m sure it’s not his expectation. Sure, I am always shopping but he sees me when I have money and I just happened to be planning a party. His birthday is Feb 3 and I have nothing for him. I don’t know that I should be expected to exchange gifts. My birthday is on the 21st and I will feel like an asshole if he gets me something and I didn’t get her something. How do I get into these messes? I over-drafted my account by mistake so I have $25 to my name until the 8th. It’s not so bad. I only have $20 for a taxi to work and then $2 for the bus. I might even take the bus to work so I can save my $20. That is if I can get my ass out of bed on Friday morning. That is doubtful. Then I get paid on that Monday that I leave work. So if I can make it through this week I will be okay. I have food and all at the house so there is really no reason for me to need any money for anything I even have garbage stickers. John is picking me up on Monday morning from work so I will be home early to catch the garbage men. How do I bring up the subject of our birthdays? I will just bring it up. What else am I going to do? Maybe he will value my honesty. I’m going to tell him I wasn’t expecting my student loans to come out of my income and I over-drafted my account. I have nothing to buy anything with. I guess that is my only option really. I just don’t want Wednesday to come around and come up empty-handed.

John stayed over on Thursday night so he could take me to work on Friday morning. Ariel had a fit of course. She wanted to sleep with me. She has been sleeping in her own bed for a little while now and of course she wanted to show her ass because John was there. Last time he stayed over she was at Iyishia’s already because they had no school on Saturday and I was off that Friday. So Ariel wasn’t affected. It doesn’t change the fact that she has to get used to sleeping in her bed and someone else sleeping in mine. He let me oversleep so I had to get ready and jet set out of the house. Walt came to pick me up with the taxi. Oops! I forgot to call him and cancel. I have to make sure I call him this week so I can get my ride.

Friday sucked at work. Mario pissed himself like every 10 minutes and had an attitude all day about exercise. It’s not my fault that he pees every ten minutes. And I mean that quite literally. I actually counted today. He peed 6 times in one hour. I couldn’t believe it. How can one man produce so much pee? Or how can one man have to pee 3 drops? He can’t hold ANYTHING! I was really annoyed. I wanted to smack him so bad. I couldn’t wait for him to go to bed so I could start over. John went to play poker and didn’t tell me good night. I wanted him to leave me a message and he said he would but he didn’t. He also said he would give me a wakeup call and he didn’t Saturday morning.

I got up on time Saturday morning. (Good thing I still set my alarm) But I was really hurt that I didn’t hear from him. I didn’t hear from him all day long. It was the most boring nerve-wrecking day. I had nothing to keep me sane during the day with no one to talk to. Finally, in the evening I heard from him. He said he played poker until 0430a and then slept all day. We texted for a little bit and as soon as I got upstairs I texted him and then tried to call but he didn’t answer. He falls asleep at the drop of a hat. It doesn’t change the fact that I was upset that I didn’t talk to him. It means a lot to me. I just wanna hear his voice. I don’t think that it’s a lot to ask. Especially when I am at work. It is my lifeline to the outside world.

Today, he woke me up but I was already up. He didn’t give me a wakeup until 7am. He said he had been up since 4am. Then why couldn’t he wake me up on time? So many questions. Questions, questions, questions. Today is not so bad except for the fact that he is peeing every ten minutes. Good Gad, I wish he didn’t have to take that Lasix. It is fierce. The morning consisted of me snoozing and infomercials until I finally changed that channel. Finally, there were movies on the regular channels that he could flip to by himself. Now we are watching Desperation by Stephen King. Still don’t really know what it is about but it’s better than the infomercials. Thank god we missed the polka show yesterday. He turned it on for a little bit but it was a band he knew and it was an old one from the Bloomsburg Fair. So he changed that channel YAY for me! I just have to make it through the next 4 hours until his bedtime and then one hour in the morning and I am done. Can’t wait to get out of here and go home and do nothing there. Actually, I think me and John are going to stay in bed all day. That was the plan. Or that is the plan I should say. I have a full body massage coming to me and we need some sex. Dirty raw twisty sweaty sex. Of course I will wear him out and he will sleep. LOL he snores! At night I can ignore it because I am medicated, but during the day I need to nap in another room. Or he does! I won’t be driven out of my room and my comfy bed.

Well I guess I am caught up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment