Saturday, February 6, 2010

Still waiting for truth...

Today is a good day I guess. Still no word from John. He never called me back last night. I stayed up as long as I could but he didn’t call anyway. Why is it that men are so communication challenged. I think that is the #1 demise of people’s relationships. No one wants to communicate. I think everyone likes to know where they stand but I think people are too scared to ask for fear that they may hear something they don’t want to hear. I want to know one way or the other. I have had relationships end on good standings because of communication. People grow in different directions. It happens. If we are brave enough to open our mouths I think we would have greater respect and more interpersonal relationships.


My marriage failed due to lack of communication (amongst other things). James never wanted to talk. He obviously had things on his mind but never opened his mouth. I felt like a dentist trying to pry things out of him. The more I pried the more shut down he became to the point where we barely said hello.

I hope to get the truth later...no matter how painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment