Monday, February 8, 2010

February 6, 2010

Well of course I can't get on the internet from work so I have to update....
John called me back Saturday night...It was option 2. he got a bad report from the doctor. He went for his scope on Tuesday and he said the doctor did n't like what he saw and ordered a Cat scan, a PET scan and an MRI. So he is freaking out. He is assuming that he will need more radiation and possibly chemotherapy if they decide to be more aggressive than the last phase of treatment. We should know something by next Friday after all the tests are complete. He doesn't want to be a burden on anyone. I'm not 12 years old. This is supposed to be a mature relationship. I can handle this. I think it's worth it. I think he is worth it. We talked for a little bit and then he had to go do some work. I kept it light and didn't push too much. But i made it clear that I wasn't going anywhere.

He woke me up Sunday morning..... things are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment